The South Australian Maternal Serum Antenatal Screening (SAM...
SA Pathology is one of five Australian health services to re...
On Monday 7th December, SA Pathology opened a new patient ce...
During Asbestos Awareness Month Flinders University are high...
We’re changing our caller options to help you spend less tim...
New Community Collection Services for Vulnerable Patients
26 June 2020
SA Pathology has established three dedicated Collection Centres offering pathology services to vulnerable patients:
- Haematology, oncology and transplant patients who are taking immunosuppressive drugs;
- Patients with chronic conditions such as heart disease or diabetes; Primary or acquired immunodeficiency diseases; and
The dedicated centres reduce the risk of exposure to infectious diseases for immunocompromised and vulnerable patients.
Locations and Operating Hours
- Metro Shopping Centre, 254 Unley Road, Hyde Park – 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (closed 12.00pm - 12.30pm) and 8.00am to 12.00pm on Saturday.
- Elizabeth GP Plus, 16 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth – 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (closed 12.30pm - 1.00pm).
- Mile End, 10 Railway Terrace, Mile End – 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (closed 12.30pm - 1.00pm).
Booking an Appointment
To ensure the safety of patients accessing these services, entry to the centres is by appointment only. Where possible, only one parent or carer should accompany children accessing the service.
To book an appointment, please call 8222 3000.
Dr Tom Dodd